Gaia Sagrada Magic Mushroom Retreats are different from other Magic Mushroom Retreats.
These retreats are run by facilitators who have 1000’s of Ayahuasca & San Pedro ceremonies of experience at the Gaia Sagrada Ecuador center, as well as experience with Magic Mushroom Ceremonies. With many years of experience comes knowledge about how to handle medicine ceremony situations that cannot be learned from a book or any kind of study. Only experience can teach this wisdom.
We also bring a spiritually focused flavor to the experience, while honoring all spiritual paths and exclusive to none. No spiritual dogma is taught, yet each of us is deeply spiritual in nature, even if we don’t know it.
These retreats and ceremonies are geared to help you get in touch with your own true nature where the deepest and most profound healing can be done. When your connection deepens to your innermost resources, you have the chance to truly relax and accept what is going on in your life or has happened in the past. Then you can change it. We hold a healing space for you in the way you need it.
Counseling is provided in the group sessions. Questions can be asked. Clarification can be given and you will get the guidance you need if you want it. There are always several experienced people to talk with at any given time during your Magic Mushroom Retreat to help you understand what you are experiencing. If you don’t need it, we honor every person’s process in whatever way it unfolds.
Our 7 day Psilocybin Retreat includes:
- 3 powerful and completely legal Magic Mushroom Ceremonies
- 2 – 3 optional Cannabis Ceremonies
- fire & ocean ceremony
- 10 day Magic Mushroom Retreat Preparation course sent before retreat
- 10 day Magic Mushroom Retreat Integration course sent after the retreat
- orientation and intention session at beginning of retreat
- integration sessions & sharing throughout the retreat
- yoga & meditation
- campfire on the beach
- swimming in the pools or ocean, sunbathing & nature
- bring your flute, drum or rattle for a drum circle!
- optional outings to the local waterfalls, caves, snorkeling, zip lining, and other exciting places
- Chef prepared exotic vegetarian cuisine
- vegan and gluten free options available
- snacks and beverages always available
- several compassionate, experienced helpers and facilitators (there is always someone to talk to if you are having a difficult experience)
- transportation to and from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
- luxury housing with air conditioning if you need it (there is always a gentle breeze from the ocean to keep things cool!)
- 2 swimming pools for your enjoyment
- group activities
- Wifi Internet
- time to rest, journal, play and connect with others
What’s not included:
- local day trips & outings
- massage or spa treatments
- card readings, astrology, divination, or reiki sessions (if available) offered by Gaia Sagrada staff
- transportation outside retreat airport shuttle
- extra days or nights in the local area or at the center
Links to help you learn more about what we offer:
How A Magic Mushroom Ceremony Is Conducted
Why These Retreats Are So Affordable
Why Our Medicine Is Different
A Spiritual Approach
Reviews & Testimonials
What To Expect
We look forward to being of service to you in your journey inward to your deepest self. We are here to help you find the answers you are looking for. We are here to give you the tools you need to change your life for the better. May all people heal and awaken so the world can be a better place!